I am an Associate Professor in the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at the University of Puget Sound. Before joining the faculty at Puget Sound, I spent four wonderful years as an Assistant Professor in the School of Engineering and Computer Science at Washington State University, Vancouver. Prior to that appointment, I completed my PhD in Computer Science and Engineering at The Ohio State University as a member of the Systems Group. My dissertation topic was on the dynamic generation and performance optimizations of scientific workflows over distributed cloud computing environments.
I am the recipient of the 2017 Research Achievement Award from the University of Puget Sound. My current teaching and research interests broadly include data-intensive computing, data management, and cloud computing.
Here's a link to my curriculum vitae.
- CS 261: Computer Science II (Sec A, Sec B)
- (4/2018) Congrats to Jared Polonitza and Sarah Walling-Bell on receiving their summer research grants.
- (4/2018) I am serving on the PC for HiPC'18 Please consider submitting a paper.
- (2/2018) Our paper on power event detection over PMU data has been accepted for publication at IEEE PES'18.
- (2/2018) I am serving on the PC for IEEE/ACM BDCAT'18 Please consider submitting a paper.
- (1/2018) I am chairing the Cloud Models track for FiCloud'18. Please consider submitting a paper.
- (1/2018) I am serving on the PC for IDEAS'18 Please consider submitting a paper.